Åsa has been working on running and coordinating the business in Family-Lab Sweden since 2008.
Relationships between people and the relationship one has with oneself are one of the most important and interesting things that exist. Becoming a parent is the biggest personal development I have ever experienced and still experience. Reflecting and talking about how you feel in your close relationships is a very good idea. It affects our lives so much!
Åsa works with individual coaching, couple coaching, family coaching, KBT therapy, parent lectures, lectures, parent circles and education.
- Certified International ICC coach 2005
- PUMT Mental Training via Scandinavian Leadership Academy 2007
- Seminar and Family Supervisor Training with Jesper Juul and Family-Lab 2009
- One-year Exercise Program Family therapy with Jesper Juul 2009-2010
- International Diploma in Kundalini Yoga and Meditation Teacher 2008-2010
- Certified ABLC Business and Leadership Coach 2011-2012
- NLP Practitioner June 2012 via the Scandinavian Leadership Academy
- The world of relationship skills educators, Helle Jensen Nov-12
- Process management KAOS pilots Fridhems Folkhögskola July -15
- Psychotherapy Step 1, ACT KBT MBSR June 2017 to October 2019